Quality Progress (QP)
ASQ’s flagship publication, QP, seeks to be the world’s leading source of timely information about quality principles, tools, and techniques, with a total print and digital circulation of 50,000+. Issues are published monthly and archives are available to members at qualityprogress.com.
Of readers read more than 25% of each issue.
Of readers use the information in QP to keep current on trends.
Of readers are final decision makers or participants in the purchasing process.
Of readers visit the QP website at least monthly.
Guides and Directories Listing
Throughout the year, Quality Progress features specifically focused guide and directory sections that allow you to make an impact with a targeted message.
February: Lean & Six Sigma Directory
April: World Conference on Quality & Improvement Directory
June: Quality Resource Guide
October: Technology and Software
Guide or directory listing with company name, website, phone number, 25-word description and logo plus a full-page, four-color display ad.
Guide or directory listing with company name, website, phone number, 25-word description and logo plus a 1/2-page horizontal, four-color display ad.
Most readers would choose Quality Progress if they could choose only one quality magazine!
- 2020 QP Readership Study
Belly bands, inserts, and other specialty ad units are available in addition to these opportunities! Contact us today for a quote.
QP Case Study
Price Based on Page Rate
Professional Service Cards Package
Each Quality Progress issue features a Professional Services Directory meant to showcase trusted industry leaders and providers. This is a prime, cost-effective way to promote your organization with extended exposure. This package includes a ⅙ page, four-color ad in 12 issues of QP.
The Salary Survey research is the most comprehensive survey available on the salaries of quality professionals and practitioners. The survey reaches more than 115,500 individual and organizational members of ASQ and ASQE worldwide. Results are published in the highly anticipated December issue of Quality Progress and on qualityprogress.com. Click the (+) to view sponsorship inclusions!
- Sponsorship recognition on the QP website, including a live link to the landing page of your choice.
- A full-page, full-color ad placed within the Salary Survey report in the December issue of QP, as well as sponsorship recognition on each page of the survey. The issue will be archived on the QP website Salary Survey landing page, ensuring unlimited exposure year-round.
- Sponsorship recognition on all marketing correspondence, including survey announcements in QP Live.
- An opportunity to provide one page of thought leadership content on the state of the quality profession to position your organization as a subject matter expert. Content subject to ASQ approval.
- Sponsorship recognition within the new accompanying webinar, which will be publicized and distributed to ASQ membership.
- Increased exposure with the salary calculator tool.
Interested in Quality Progress Advertising?
Our Sales Team is available to help you select the best ASQ marketing solutions for your organization. Contact us today for more information.